Looks like there's a regular get-together for Mercer Island liberals:
- Second and fourth Wednesday of each month (next meeting January 10), 6:30-8:30 pm
- Roanoke Tavern, 1825 72nd Ave SE (map)
- Skipping December because of vacations and holidays
- Hosted by Robert Clark, Amanda Clark, Carol Friends and Bert O'Malley,
- mercer (at) drinkingliberally.org
- Join the Mercer Island mailing list
Maybe they could organize it to be held jointly with the Conservative Enthusiasts (they often meet at the Mercer Island Library). I bet you could get a lot more people to come.